How to Sign Into GoTrack
When you are ready to log into your GoTrack GPS Vehicle Tracking account, simply
- go to GoTrack.com and hover over the “App Login” tab in the top banner.
- Then click GoTrack PROEZ Login. This will direct you to our application login page.
- From here you will enter your username and password. Only click “Remember me on this computer” if you are the only one using your computer or device to log in. Please note, it is not recommended to select this box if you are using a shared computer.
- After that, click Log In and you are ready to view all of your GPS vehicle trackers under your devices tab, change settings, set locations and more!
How to Create a New User
Once you are logged into your GoTrack GPS vehicle tracking account:
- Click the Users tab in the upper right hand section of the banner. This screen will show you a list of all of your current users.
- Click the blue box labeled “Add New User”.
- Enter the user’s information and select the permission level you want to grant them.
- Admin will allow them to view account settings, change settings, create reports and locations.
- User R/W will give the new user moderate permissions to the account.
- User View Only will limit the users permissions so they are unable to make changes.
- Be sure to click Add to save the new user and their information. Afterwards, you should see the new user listed under the Users section.
Be sure to check our website for more How To’s and helpful videos to navigate our application! Have time for a demo? Contact us today! Just give our office a call at 1-800-772-2885 or send us an email at email@example.com and one of our friendly associates will provide you with all the information you need!