GPS Vehicle Tracking for Tracking Accuracy

Many customers turn to a GPS Vehicle Tracking System for accuracy rather than depend on employee’s estimation of total time at a location, total miles driven, maximum speed, and total idling time.  Find truth in total driven miles for the day and maximum speed (around and through the neighborhood town, city, or rural area). Feedback of proof it wasn’t your drivers speeding through a neighborhood was great to hear…TIME CARDS, TRUTH, and TESTIMONIES & INSURANCE PURPOSES… all from GoTrack Vehicle Tracking Solutions and more…

Work Smart with a GPS Vehicle Tracking System.  With weather and traffic to look out for on the road, let a GPS Vehicle Tracking System like GoTrack keep track of time, distance traveled, and job locations, getting your drivers back to home base as soon as possible as soon as done with that job location.  More reliable at the end of the pay week.

SUMMER SAFETY – summer brings more distracted drivers to the traffic mix with graduations, weddings, and vacationers.  With this summer’s road traffic, detours, and unexpected stops delaying arrival time of start jobs or product deliveries, you need a GPS Vehicle Tracking System like GoTrack to fill in the estimated time at important work spots / deliver stops and to choose who is closest to drive to the next destination, viewing your GoTrack GPS Vehicles Tracking computer site!

Seeing in real-time can rest assure your callers where “their” drivers are.

Getting back into the work routine?  Vacations, big wedding or anniversary this last weekend on top of Memorial holiday break….  Remember, warmer weather attracts many types of roadway users, including motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.  (June is the third most popular month for weddings with May following.) Guess which holiday weekends are most dangerous for drivers: Top – Memorial Day Weekend!  (Third place – 4th of July Weekend).

When outside your vehicle, wear your reflective vests, hard hats and/or goggles where areas are posted, while waiting outside your fleet cars, trucks, or vans – on the street or loading areas …and …watch out for pedestrian crossing and more bicycling families out in urban areas this summer.

Here is some safety driving facts for fleet drivers to keep in mind this summer to stay alert:

It comes as no surprise that the most vulnerable times of day for drivers are in the late afternoon and early evening when commuters are returning home from work.  The NHTSA reports that most accidents occur during “rush hour,” between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. AND according to the NHTSA, Saturday is the most dangerous day of the week to drive.

According to the data, only 15 percent of fatal car accidents occur near intersections – the other 85 percent occur on the open road.  Remember to leave more distance between you and a motorcycle (3 or 4 seconds’ worth). On the flip side, the vast majority of nonfatal car accidents occur within 25 miles of home.

Word of mouth can attract new business and keep new drivers attentive as they learn quickly their driving record is accurately appreciated to grow with you.

Here at GoTrack we have customer support to speak with a live support team person to assist you Monday through Friday 8 to 5 p.m.  Call for questions at 1-800-772-2885.

< Back to Blog