Fall is a great time to get organized on your vehicle maintenance tasks. Whether you are a single vehicle family or you have a fleet of vehicles to manage – GoTrack makes vehicle maintenance a breeze!
Keep Track of Maintenance with GoTrack
- Once you are logged into your GoTrack GPS vehicle tracking account click the Maintenance tab.
- To start a new task, click “Create Maintenance Task”.
- On the next screen, you can select which GPS device you want the task for.
- You have two options for the task type; Scheduled Date and Target Mileage. For each you will either select a target date or target mileage for the task to be completed.
- The Maintenance Task Description can be anything you wish to name it so you will remember what needs to be completed. One of the most common task descriptions is Change Oil at 5,000 miles, or very simply Oil Change.
- After you have entered in the desired information for your specific device, be sure to click Create to save the information and start the task!
- You can always check current maintenance tasks by going to the Maintenance section and viewing tasks for all devices or select the device from the drop down for device specific tasks.
Please watch our Maintenance Task How To Video:
Still have questions about how these features work and want to know more about what GoTrack GPS units can do for you? Here at GoTrack we have customer support to speak with a live support team person to assist you Monday through Friday 8 to 5 p.m. Please contact us for questions at 1-800-772-2885 .or send us an email at email@example.com